The following are announcements for the week of May 20, 2013:
THE SEASON OF EVENTS FOR 2014 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED! CHECK THE COMMUNITY THEATER TAB AND LOOK UNDER "SCHEDULE OF EVENTS" FOR MORE DETAILS!
First Thursday for Theatre
- Park View High School Drama Class will present their one act piece titled "Competition Piece" by John S. Wells at 7pm on Thurs., May 23rd. For ticket information, contact Lauren Bertelson at email@example.com or call (434) 447-3435.
- The David Osborne Trio/ "Vets on a Roll" - Veterans Enterprise Technology Solutions, Inc. welcomes world class pianist and performer David Osborne and his partners for an evening of music on Tuesday, May 28th, beginning at 7:00 p.m., with a reception to follow where CDs may be purchased and donations may be made to VETS. For tickets or more information, please contact Kimberly at 434-374-5899. General Seating tickets are $25 each and Balcony Seating tickets will be $30 each.
- "The WSHVs Pioneers of Soul" - An evening hosted by WRIC news anchor Juan Conde to honor Sir Robert Wilson, "Mr. K" Calvin King, and Leroy "Top Ten" Penn on Saturday, June 1, 2013 at 7pm (Doors open at 6:30pm). Tickets are $10 (program only) and $15 (program and reception - 5:30 to 6:30pm) in advance by contacting (434)774-4324.
- Join the Colonial Actors Theatre Society for our next Theatre workshop on Thursday, June 6th
from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
. June's installment will highlight Acting for Stage
and is open to TEENS ONLY
, please. Admission is free, but prior registration is required
. For more information or to register a teen, please call 434-262-4170
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need a gift, incentive, or recognition award for someone you know? The Colonial Center now offers gift certificates starting at $15.00 each and increasing in amounts of $5.00 increments up to $50.00 total. There are no fees for this service. Ask a staff member today about how you can take advantage of this offer.
- Colonial Center Flex Passes are available for purchase! These passes entitle the recipient to six tickets to C.A.T.S. Community Theatre Events! Use them all at once or spread them throughout the year; it's your choice! Flex-Passes are $75 each and may be purchased on this site under the Events tab above. For questions, more information, or assistance in purchasing a Flex-Pass, please call the box office at 434-262-4170.
Tours and Visits
- Please call ahead if you would like to see the theater area. We do not make that space accessible unless we have advance knowledge of the visit. It is our pleasure to show our space if we are prepared. As always, our box office and galleries are open Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
. Thank you for your understanding.